- About Victoria -
I'm Victoria, and I dislike 3rd person bio pages. I'm a Photographer and Filmmaker based in Chicago, traveling worldwide. I specialize in low light, high contrast, bold color, and in-camera effects. I love documenting real moments (at weddings, of live productions, or just in regular life), and I especially love taking creative portraits. I am a full time photographer, and have been involved with the art form professionally for over 20 years.
Head of Cinematography and Photography for Tape Face.
- Professional Photographers of America (PPA)
- Fearless Photographers
- The International Society of Professional Wedding Photographers (ISPWP)
- Wedding and Portrait Photographers International (WPPI)
- WPJA (Wedding Photojournalist Association)
My work has been Published in:
People Magazine, Time Out Chicago, The Onion AV Club, Chicago Magazine, the Chicago Reader, Rangefinder, The Chicago Sun-Times, Pop Sugar, CS Brides Modern Luxury, The Knot Chicago Magazine, Brides Magazine, Chicago Style Weddings, Rock n Roll Bride, the Huffington Post, Ruffled, TheKnot.com, the Black Tie Bride, the Landlocked Bride, Style Me Pretty, Moment Junkie, Borrowed and Blue, When Geeks Wed, the Frosted Petticoat, Modernly Wed, Poptastic Bride, Wedding Guide Chicago, Hostess with the Mostess, LaBride, Bouquet Catcher, Wed Loft, The Trendy Bride Magazine, Rustic Wedding Chic, Wedding Vibe, Bridal Guide, and various local newspapers through the Sun-Times group.
- The Knot: ‘Best of Weddings’ 2015, 2016, and 2017
- Chosen for the Wedding Wire Couple’s Choice Awards 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, and 2011
- Currently I have 19 Editor’s Choice Flags on MyWed.
- Chosen as “One of the Top 20 Wedding Photographers in Chicago” by Bridebox
- Chosen for “Best Chicago Wedding Photographers” by Weddingful
- Chosen for “Best Wedding Photographers in Chicago” by Zank Yo
- Wedding Community Photo of the Day.
- WPPI The Annual 2017 Print Competition -Silver Award, Wedding Photojournalism
- Wedding and Portrait Photographers International (WPPI) – FIRST PLACE 2016 First Half Competition: Wedding Photojournalism. Silver Award
- WPPI Multiple Silver Award Winner for 2015 and 2016
- WPJA Award winner – 2016, 2015
- ISPWP Winner – 2015, 2016, 2017
- Wedding Photography Select – 2 Excellence Awards in Collection 23.
- Winner of a Two Bright Lights Editor’s Choice Award 2014
- Winner of a Fearless Photographers award for Collection 37.
- 3 Fearless photos of the day + Gallery featured images
- Fearless Awards: Collections 35 and 36 Honorable Mentions